Miss Firm Australia 2020 Dates
Heat 1: 13th of May, Heat 2: 20th of May, Final: 27th of May 2020
Miss Firm Australia™ 2020 Constant Rules
- Miss Firm Australia 2020 Competitions is open only to females 18 years and over married or single.
- ENTRIES CLOSE ON FRIDAY 1st of MAY 2020 AT 12.00 midnight
- Stage performance must be no less than 12 minutes and no longer than 15 minutes.
- Competition shows must choreographed
- Props and Costumes of your choice
- Your preferred music mix must be supplied to our DJ no later than 5.00 pm of the heat date and be of high quality on a USB that is clearly labelled with contestant’s name.
- For promotional purposes, professional high-resolution photographs must be sent to the marketing manager, Darcy (Marketing Department) email email@example.com at least one month prior to your appearance. We require you to publicise your upcoming appearance at The Firm G.C on social media to obtain maximum exposure for both yourself and the competition.
- Stage dimensions are 2.5m H x 4m W x 4m D with 2 12 cm diameter spinning poles. Roof Height = 2.5m (stage floor to roof)
- Any props used must be safe and conform to The Firm Gentlemen’s club’s w.o.h.&.s policies. Please click here to review our h.&.s policy.
- At the end of your stage performance, you are required to be fully naked.
- You will be allowed 10 minutes to set up your stage with props. Stage hands will be available if required.
- Contestants are solely responsible for any damage they may cause within The Firm.G.C. premises.
- No flammable liquids what so ever is allowed into The Firm.G.C. Premises.
- No open fire and/or naked flame to be used during your competition or within The Firm.G.C. premises.
- Contestants are not to interact directly or indirectly with any of the competition judges prior or during the contest period.
- Contestants are welcome to work within the Firm Gentlemen’s Club before or after the contest. Please contact the contest coordinator for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contestants are required to remain within the Firm Gentlemen’s Club until the final scores are announced. Failure to do so will void any prize or titles.
- All contestants must drink responsibility.
- For the heat introduction all contestants are required to wear a long gown that is supplied by contestant. Finalists will wear an evening gown for introductions at beginning of Final and bikinis for award presentation at end of judging.
- Contestant’s performance order will be drawn 24 hours prior to the night of the heat. All stage draws are final.
- Contestants are required to arrive at the firm gentlemen’s club by 7.00pm of the scheduled heat date, and report to contest coordinator upon arrival.
- You Hereby give consent to The Firm Gentlemen’s Club Gentleman’s Club to record, copy, edit, adapt, modify, distribute or exhibit any image, likeness, voice and / or transcript, in whole or in part, in any form or media, and including the right to sublicense these rights for promotional/publicity purposes for an undefined period of time.
- Each entrant is required to complete and sign an entry form, which constitutes acceptance of all rules and conditions.