Miss Firm Australia 2018 Dates
Heat 1: 16th of May, Heat 2: 23rd of May, Final: 30th of May
Miss Firm Australia Constant Rules
- Miss Firm Australia 2018 Competitions is open only to females 18 years and over married or single.
- All entrants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Stage performance must be no less than 12 minutes and no longer than 15 minutes.
- Competition shows must choreographed
- Props and Costumes of your choose
- Your preferred music list must be supplied to our DJ by no later than 5pm of the heat date and be of high quality (C.D or USB)
- Stage dimensions are 2.5m H x 4m W x 4m D with 2 spinning poles.
- Any props used must be safe and conform to The firm gentlemen’s club’s w.o.h.&.s policies. Please click here to review our w.h.&.s policy.
- At the end of your stage performance, you are required to be fully naked.
- You will be allowed 10 minutes to set up your stage with props. Stage hands will be available if required.
- Contestants are not to interact directly or indirectly with any of the competition judges prior or during the contest period.
- Contestants are welcome to work within the firm gentlemen’s club before or after the contest. Please contact the contest coordinator for further information.
- Contestants are required to remain within the firm gentlemen’s club until the final scores are announced. Failure to do so will void any prize or titles.
- All contestants must drink responsibility.
- For the heat introduction all contestants are required to wear a long gown that is supplied by contestant.
- Contestant’s performance order will drawn on stage on the night of the heat. All draws are final.
- Contestants are required to arrive at the firm gentlemen’s club by 7pm of the scheduled heat date.
- You Herby give consent to The firm gentlemen’s club Gentleman’s Club to Record, copy, edit, adapt, modify, distribute or exhibit any image, likeness, voice and / or transcript, in whole or in part, in any form or media, and including the right to sublicense these rights for promotional/publicity purposes for an undefined period of time.
- Each entrant is required to complete and sign this entry form, which constitutes acceptance of all rules and conditions.